Monday 25 January 1904
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frans Goedhart .
Troubles of a Manager of a Burlesque Show, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 January 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 25 January 1904 ?
- St. Dwynwen's Day and Patron Saint of Lovers - Welsh celebration of love Dirwnod Santes Dwynwen.
- Tatiana Day, celebrated as the Day of Russian students since 1755, when the Moscow University was founded.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism - Conversion of Saint Paul.
- Christian ecumenism ? Week of Prayer for Christian Unity ends.
- Burns Night - Burns suppers are held in many parts of the world around this date. (Originated in Scotland)
- Winter-Een-Mas - celebration of videogames and the people that play them. Winter-een-mas lasts for a whole week, which is always the very last week in January, the 25th through the 31st.
- Roman Empire - second day of the Sementivae in honour of Ceres and Terra
- Frans Goedhart: Dutch journalist / founder (Het Parool).
- 179 die in coal mine explosion at Cheswick Pennsylvania.