Tuesday 5 January 1904
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jeane Dixon and Erica Morini.
Don Quichotte, directed by Plamen Kartaloff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1904 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Jeane Dixon: American astrologer and psychic (d. 1997).
- Erica Morini: Austrian violinist (d. 1995).
- Jeanne Dixon: American psychic called "The Seeress of Washington" who claimed that her psychic gift was revealed to her through dreams, visions and the crystal ball.
- Erika Morini: Austrian violinist (d. 1995).
- Karl Alfred von Zittel: German palaeontologist (Born 1839).
- Karl A von Zittel German geologist/paleontologist (Libya): dies at age 64.
- England beat Australia at the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Rhodes 7-56 and 8-68.
- -42 degrees F (-41.1 degrees C), Smethport Pennsylvania (state record).
- -34 degrees F (-36.7 degrees C), River Vale New Jersey (state record).