Wednesday 25 January 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luciano Virgili and Raymond Baxter.
Felix Saves the Day, directed by Otto Messmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 January 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 25 January 1922 ?
- St. Dwynwen's Day and Patron Saint of Lovers - Welsh celebration of love Dirwnod Santes Dwynwen.
- Tatiana Day, celebrated as the Day of Russian students since 1755, when the Moscow University was founded.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism - Conversion of Saint Paul.
- Christian ecumenism ? Week of Prayer for Christian Unity ends.
- Burns Night - Burns suppers are held in many parts of the world around this date. (Originated in Scotland)
- Winter-Een-Mas - celebration of videogames and the people that play them. Winter-een-mas lasts for a whole week, which is always the very last week in January, the 25th through the 31st.
- Roman Empire - second day of the Sementivae in honour of Ceres and Terra
- Luciano Virgili: Italian popular singer of love songs.
- Raymond Baxter: English television host and pilot (d. 2006).
- Jules P: de Palm Antilles writer.
- Jacqueline Aimé: French astrologer and writer, she learned astrology with André Barbault.