Friday 22 January 1904
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Milligan and George Balanchine.
Asahi katsudô daishashin, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1904 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- John Milligan: American baseball player (d. 1972).
- George Balanchine: Russian-American dancer, known as one of the most famous choreographers in the field of ballet.
- Vincent Graule: France sport Champion.
- Arkady Gaidar: Russian journalist and author (d. 1941).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Love Only One Girl in the Wide, Wide World - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?