Sunday 17 January 1904
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Grant Withers and Patsy Ruth Miller actress (QuTbec.
Asahi katsudô daishashin, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1904 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Grant Withers: Pueblo, Colorado -- Actor (Oklahoma, Annie).
- Patsy Ruth Miller actress (QuTbec: Wide Open, Sap, Twin Beds).
- Hem Vejakorn: Thai painter and illustrator (d. 1969).
- Anton Chekhov's The Cherry Orchard receives its premiere performance at the Moscow Art Theatre.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 17 January 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Love Only One Girl in the Wide, Wide World - Harry Macdonough
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?