Monday 25 June 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gilbert Bourdin and Sam Francis.
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1923 ?
- Gilbert Bourdin: French guru, the founder of the Association of the Knights of the Golden Lotus in 1967 and two years later, of the holy city of the Mandarom.
- Sam Francis: American Abstract Expressionist Painter and Muralist, with a career spanning half a century that brought him international acclaim.
- Samuel Lewis Francis: Painter.
- Tony Parker: Oral historian.
- Nicholas Mosley: British writer.
- Dorothy Gilman: American author (d. 2012).
- Rapid Bucureşti is formed on the initiative of the Griviţa railroad workers (first named CFR Bucureşti).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Way Down Yonder in New Orleans - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?