Monday 25 June 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Livesey .
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1906 ?
- Roger Livesey: Barry, Wales -- Actor (Drums, Life & Death of Colonel Blimp).
- Stanford White: American architect who was primarily known for his design of the original Madison Square Garden.
- Pittsburgh millionaire Harry Thaw shoots and kills prominent architect Stanford White.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest 'Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Enrico Caruso
- American Fantasie - Arthur Pryor's Band
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne In Quest' Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Antonio Scotti
- Sunday School Picnic at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
- When the Roll is Called Up Yonder - Haydn Quartet
- On the Rocky Road to Dublin - Vess Ossman
- My Lovin' Henry - Ada Jones