Monday 25 June 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roger Livesey .
Three American Beauties, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1906 ?
- Roger Livesey: Barry, Wales -- Actor (Drums, Life & Death of Colonel Blimp).
- Stanford White: American architect who was primarily known for his design of the original Madison Square Garden.
- Pittsburgh millionaire Harry Thaw shoots and kills prominent architect Stanford White.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #7 songs in the USA
- Forza Del Destino - Solenne in Quest 'Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Enrico Caruso
- American Fantasie - Arthur Pryor's Band
- La Forza Del Destino - Solenne In Quest' Ora (Swear in This Hour) - Antonio Scotti
- Sunday School Picnic at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
- When the Roll is Called Up Yonder - Haydn Quartet
- On the Rocky Road to Dublin - Vess Ossman
- My Lovin' Henry - Ada Jones