Monday 25 June 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 25, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carly Simon and Rictor Norton.
Man from Oklahoma, directed by Frank McDonald, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 June 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 June 1945!
Which were the important events of 25 June 1945 ?
- Carly Simon: Pop Singer.
- Rictor Norton: American writer and educator.
- George Pataki: Politician.
- Carly Simon in New York City: New York, USA; singer ("Anticipation", "You're So Vain").
- Dick Drago: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Kansas City Royals, Boston Red Sox, California Angels, Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox, and Seattle Mariners between 1969 and 1981.
- Allied landing at Ternate Molukkas
- Imperial General Headquarters in Tokyo announce fall of Okinawa
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1945 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Sentimental Journey - Merry Macs
- Who Threw the Whiskey in the Well? - Lucky Millinder & His Orchestra
- Chopin's Polonaise - Carmen Cavallaro & His Orchestra
- Can't You Read Between the Lines? - Jimmy Dorsey & His Orchestra
- Tain't Me - Les Brown & His Orchestra (Vocal Doris Day)