Saturday 25 November 1944
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ben Stein and Maarten ‘t Hart.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Don't Fence Me In by Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters.
House of Frankenstein, directed by Erle C. Kenton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1944
while The Razor's Edge by W. Somerset Maugham was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Star Map on 25 November 1944
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1944!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 25 November 1944 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Ben Stein: Game Show Host.
- Maarten ‘t Hart: Dutch author, who trained as a biologist in zoology and ethology at the University of Leiden, then taught that subject before becoming a full-time writer in the 1980s, having made his debut as a novelist in 1971 under the name Martin Hart with "Stenen voor een ransuil" (Stones for a Long-Eared Owl).
- Bev Bevan: English drummer (The Move Electric Light Orchestra and ELO Part II).
- Maarten Hart: Dutch biologist ethologist and author.
- Will McMillan: American actor director and producer (d. 2015).
- Michael Wamalwa: Kenyan lawyer and politician 8th Vice President of Kenya (d. 2003).
- 32nd CFL Grey Cup: Montreal HMCS defeat Hamilton Flying Wildcats, 7-6
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?