Saturday 8 September 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 8, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Isidore and Claude D Pepper (Representative-Democrat-Florida).
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 September 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 September 1900!
Which were the important events of 8 September 1900 ?
- Raymond Isidore: French writer and mystic.
- Taylor Caldwell: Author.
- Claude D Pepper (Representative-Democrat-Florida): old people's advocate.
- Tilly Devine: English-Australian criminal (d. 1970).
- Claude Pepper: American lawyer and politician (d. 1989).
- Galveston Hurricane of 1900: a powerful hurricane hits Galveston, Texas killing about 8,000 people.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When We are Married - Harry Macdonough & Grace Spencer
- A Night Trip to Buffalo - American Quartet (Earliest)