Saturday September 29, 1900
US date format: 9/29/1900, UK date format: 29/9/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 29, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Alfred Pongratz .
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 29, 1900?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- See more
- Alfred Pongratz: Germany Actor.
- Samuel Fenton Cary: congressman, prohibitionist (Born 1814).