Friday 7 September 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on September 7, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Taylor Caldwell and "Janet" Taylor Caldwell.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1900 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Taylor Caldwell: American best-selling writer who began to write and illustrate from age 10.
- "Janet" Taylor Caldwell: England, United Kingdom -- Novelist (Melissa).
- Emerson Treacy: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania -- Actor (California Straight Ahead).
- Julien Green: Novelist.
- Yves Caron: Luneray Military man.
- Giuseppe Zangara: Italian-American assassin of Anton Cermak (d. 1933).
- Georges Vavasseur: French bookseller who ran the 'Tribune du Rhône' public speakers club in Lyon from 1924 to 1939.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When We are Married - Harry Macdonough & Grace Spencer
- A Night Trip to Buffalo - American Quartet (Earliest)