Saturday 25 October 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Klaus Barbie and Horace Grant Fletcher.
The Lure of New York, directed by George K. Rolands, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Amateur Gentleman by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 25 October 1913 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Elsie Baker - A Perfect Day
- San Francisco Bound - Peerless Quartet
- There's a Girl in the Heart of Maryland - Henry Burr & Andrea Sarto
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?