Wednesday 26 February 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tex Avery and Germain Gillet.
while The Shuttle by Frances Hodgson Burnett was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1908 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Tex Avery: American animator producer and voice actor (d. 1980).
- Germain Gillet: Ponthierry physician.
- L?on Mangeney: Colmar physician.
- Jacques Maury: Le Mans physician.
- Leela Majumdar: Indian author and academic (d. 2007).
- Jean-Pierre Wimille: French race car driver (Born 1908).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I Love You So - Harry Macdonough & Elise Stevenson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?