Wednesday 26 February 1908
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 26, 1908). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tex Avery and L?on Mangeney.
The Thieving Hand, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 February 1908
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 February 1908!
Which were the important events of 26 February 1908 ?
- Blessed Edigna
- Saint Mechtild (d. 1154)
- Blessed Leo of Furnes (d. 1163)
- Saint Victor
- Saint Alexander of Alexandria
- Saint Nestor (died 251)
- Liberation Day in Kuwait (1991).
- Nation of Islam - Savior's Day - commemoration of the birthdate of Wallace Fard Muhammad, believed to be Allah in human form, the saviour of the black race.
- Tex Avery: American animator producer and voice actor (d. 1980).
- Germain Gillet: Ponthierry physician.
- L?on Mangeney: Colmar physician.
- Jacques Maury: Le Mans physician.
- Leela Majumdar: Indian author and academic (d. 2007).
- Jean-Pierre Wimille: French race car driver (Born 1908).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1908 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Could Learn to Love You When You Smile, Smile, Smile - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- Dixie Dan - Billy Murray
- Vilia Song - Helene Noldi