Sunday 27 December 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Asahi katsudô daishashin, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1903!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1903 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 December
- Sweet Adaline, a barbershop quartet favorite, is 1st sung
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 December 1903
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- By the Sycamore Tree - Harry Macdonough
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?