Wednesday 27 June 1923
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 27, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul F Conrad in Cedar Rapids and Jacques Berthier.
Where the North Begins, directed by Chester M. Franklin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 27 June 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 June 1923!
Which were the important events of 27 June 1923 ?
- National HIV Testing Day in United States
- National Veterans' Day in the United Kingdom 
- Stonewall Day (date of many gay pride celebrations, including those in New York City, San Francisco, Toronto, and Madrid)
- Feast of St Cyril of Alexandria
- Paul F Conrad in Cedar Rapids: Iowa, USA; cartoonist (Pulitzer 1964, 1971, 1984).
- Jacques Berthier: French organist and composer (d. 1994).
- Elmo Hope: American pianist and composer (d. 1967).
- Capt. Lowell H. Smith and Lt. John P. Richter perform the first ever aerial refueling in a DH-4B biplane
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Coal Black Mammy - Al Jolson
- Bambalina - Ray Miller & His Orchestra
- Dearest - Nora Bayes