Sunday 28 January 1923
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Bernard Badaire and Erling Lorentzen.
Mist in the Valley, directed by Cecil M. Hepworth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while His Children's Children by Arthur Train was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1923!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1923 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Jean-Bernard Badaire: French member of the resistance during World War II, who fought in a group attached to the Special Operations Executive.
- Erling Lorentzen: Norwegian shipowner and industrialist who for decades has lived in Brazil.
- 1st Reichs Party (NSDAP) forms in Munich
- NSDAP 1st election in Munich
- Demonstration against a Dutch University in Ghent.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1923 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Carolina in the Morning - Marion Harris
- I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Mary, Dear - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?