Monday 8 January 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 8, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Giorgio Tozzi and Joseph Wiezenbaum.
Robin Hood, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 January 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1923!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1923 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Giorgio Tozzi: American singer who began a career as a biologist until detoured by army service.
- Joseph Wiezenbaum: artificial intelligence pioneer.
- Larry Storch in New York City: New York, USA; comedian (F Troop, Larry Storch Show).
- Iva Michiels [Rik Ceuppens]: Flemish writer (Ksiega Alfa).
- Johnny Wardle: English cricketer (Born 1923).
- Joseph Weizenbaum: German-born American computer science professor (Born 1923).
- Larry Storch: American actor.
- Typography strike in Amsterdam
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Nellie Kelly I Love You - American Quartet
- Homesick - Nora Bayes
- Carolina in the Morning - Van & Schenck
- Suez - Clyde Doerr & His Orchestra