Sunday 7 January 1923, Orthodox Christmas
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles Russell Woolen and Giammarco Mezzadri.
Lederstrumpf, directed by Arthur Wellin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
while His Children's Children by Arthur Train was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1923!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1923 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Charles Russell Woolen: Composer.
- Giammarco Mezzadri: Italian soccer/football player.
- Hugh Kenner: Canadian scholar and critic (d. 2003).
- Baltimore Sun warns of Ku Klux Klan
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?