Monday 15 January 1923US date format: 1/15/1923, UK date format: 15/1/1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 15, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ivor Cutler and Jacqueline Pierreux.
Oliver Twist, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 January 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 January 1923!
Which were the important events of 15 January 1923 ?
- Kerala in India - Makaravilakku or Makara Sankranthy at Sabarimala.
- Jallikattu in South India.
- United States - Traditionally, Martin Luther King Day.
- North Korea - Korean Alphabet Day.
- Malawi - John Chilembwe Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Saint Ides, virgin, died January 15, 570.
- Roman Empire - Second day of the Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Wikipedia Day.
- Ivor Cutler: Scottish pianist songwriter and poet (d. 2006).
- Jacqueline Pierreux
- Rukmani Devi: Sri Lankan singer and actress (d. 1978).
- Lee Teng-hui: Taiwanese-Chinese economist and politician 4th President of the Republic of China.
- Arthur Quinlan: Irish journalist (d. 2012).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Goodbye - Paul Specht & His Orchestra
- Nellie Kelly, I Love You - Prince's Orchestra