Friday 19 January 1923
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 19, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Stapleton and Eugénio de Andrade.
Oliver Twist, directed by Frank Lloyd, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 January 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1923!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1923 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Jean Stapleton: TV Actress.
- Eugénio de Andrade
- Jean Stapleton in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Damn Yankees, Klute, Edith Bunker - All in the Family).
- Zeffiro Furiassi: Italian soccer player.
- Markus Wolf: Head of the General Intelligence Administration (Hauptverwaltung Aufklärung), the foreign intelligence division of East Germany's Ministry for State Security (MfS, commonly known as the Stasi).
- Charlea Jeangeorge: La Bresse physician.
- WMC-AM in Memphis TN begins radio transmissions
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Goodbye - Paul Specht & His Orchestra
- Nellie Kelly, I Love You - Prince's Orchestra