Wednesday 3 January 1923
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dragutin Gostuski and Charles Tingwell.
Lederstrumpf, directed by Arthur Wellin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1923!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1923 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Dragutin Gostuski: Composer.
- Charles Tingwell: Australian actor (d. 2009).
- Bud Adams: American businessman (d. 2013).
- Hank Stram: American football player and coach (d. 2005).
- Bud Tingwell: Australian actor director and producer (d. 2009).
- Jaroslav Hasek: Czech writer (Good Soldier Schweyk), dies at 39.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 January 1923
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?