Saturday 13 January 1923US date format: 1/13/1923, UK date format: 13/1/1923
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 13, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Watling and Danil Shafran.
Robin Hood, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 January 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 January 1923!
Which were the important events of 13 January 1923 ?
- In Sweden, Christmas ends on the 20th day, St. Knut's Day. Children celebrate a party throwing out the Christmas tree (julgransplundring).
- Jack Watling: London, England -- Actor (Nanny, Adventure for 2, Naked Heart).
- Philip Warren Anderson: Scientist.
- Danil Shafran: Cellist.
- Daniil Shafran: Russian cellist (d. 1997).
- Willem Slijkhuis: Dutch runner (d. 2003).
- Alexandre Ribot: French academic and politician Prime Minister of France (d. 1923).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1923 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Nellie Kelly I Love You - American Quartet
- Homesick - Nora Bayes
- Carolina in the Morning - Van & Schenck
- Suez - Clyde Doerr & His Orchestra