Friday 29 January 1971
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Matthias Pintscher and Clare Balding.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Knock Three Times by Dawn.
In UK Grandad by Clive Dunn was in the top 5 hits.
Get Carter, directed by Mike Hodges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Dave Allen at Large.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Computer Space or Galaxy Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 January 1971!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 29 January 1971 ?
- Matthias Pintscher
- Clare Balding: TV Show Host.
- Jamal Fountaine NFL defensive end (San Francisco 49ers: Atlanta Falcons).
- Chris Vargas: Canadian Football League quarterback (Winnipeg Blue Bombers).
- Lionel Dumont: French soldier in a peacekeeping mission in Somalia, 1993.
- Test debut of Dennis Keith Lillee, versus England at Adelaide.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?