Monday 4 December 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jorge Negrete .
Arrah-Na-Pogue, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while Queed Henry by Sydnor Harrison was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1911!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1911 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1911 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Small-Town Gal - George M. Cohan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?