Monday 29 June 1903
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alan Blumlein and Richard Flink.
Sleeping Beauty, directed by Casper Van Dien, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1903 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Alan Blumlein: English electronics engineer, notable for his many inventions in telecommunications, sound recording, stereo, television and radar.
- Richard Flink: Dutch film and television actor who was married to actress Mieke Verstraete and the father of actress Mariette Flink and actor Coen Flink.
- Juan Quintero Munoz: Spanish pianist and composer, especially prominent in the composition of music for film themes.
- Paul Newlan: Actor (Captain Grey-M Squad).
- Rentaro Taki: Composer, dies at 23.
- British government protests against abuser in Belgian Congo