Monday June 29, 1903
US date format: 6/29/1903, UK date format: 29/6/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on June 29, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Alan Blumlein and Richard Flink.
Sleeping Beauty, directed by Casper Van Dien, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of June 29, 1903?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- British government protests against abuser in Belgian Congo
- Rentaro Taki: Composer, dies at 23.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 29, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - Hiawatha