Tuesday 29 June 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 29, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ray Harryhausen and César Álvarez.
High and Dizzy, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1920 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Green Brothers Novelty Band - La Veeda
- Rose of Washington Square - Henry Burr
- Patches - Nora Bayes