Sunday 28 February 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Zero Mostel and Peter Medawar.
The Juggernaut, directed by Ralph W. Ince, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while K Mary by Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1915!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1915 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- Zero Mostel: American actor and comedian (d. 1977).
- Peter Medawar: Brazilian-born scientist, recipient of the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine (d. 1987).
- Zero "Samuel" Mostel: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Fiddler on the Roof).
- Karl Leisner: German Roman Catholic priest.
- Ketti Frings: American author playwright and screenwriter (d. 1981).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1915 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- When You're in Love with Someone Who is Not in Love with You - Charles Harrison
- Underneath the Japanese Moon - Prince's Orchestra
- My Tango Girl - Victor Military Band
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul - Alma Gluck & Louise Homer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?