Friday 17 January 1913
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 17, 1913). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lotte Berk and Claude Coats in San Francisco.
The Woman in White, directed by Tim Frywell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 January 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 January 1913!
Which were the important events of 17 January 1913 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of the following saints: St. Anthony and Amelbert.
- Ancient Latvia - Zirgu Diena observed
- Lotte Berk
- Claude Coats in San Francisco: California, USA; artist at Walt Disney Company 1935-89 for films, displays at Disneyland attractions, named a Disney Legend 1988.
- Werenfried [Flip]: van Straaten founder (Oostpriesterhulp).
- Raymond Froment: Lion sur Mer EXecutives.
- Carl Baermann composer: dies at age 73.
- Raymond Poincare is elected President of France.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Take, Oh Take Those Lips Away - John McCormack
- Long, Long Ago - Geraldine Farrar