Sunday 29 March 1914
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Karl H Ambjornson and Fran?ois Hennequin.
The Star Boarder, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1914 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Karl H Ambjornson
- Karl Ambjornson: American professional astrologer in San Francisco, Ca, specializing in Uranian astrology.
- Fran?ois Hennequin: Nancy Military man.
- Phil Foster: Comedian (Frank De Fazio-Laverne & Shirley), dies at 72.
- Chapman Pincher: Indian-English historian journalist and author (d. 2014).
- Katherine Routledge and her husband arrive in Easter Island to make the first true study of it (they depart August 1915)
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Little Grey Home in the West - Charles Harrison
- La Golondrina (The Swallow) - Victor Military Band
- That International Rag - Prince's Orchestra
- All Aboard for Dixieland - American Quartet