Friday 29 November 1946
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Silvio Rodríguez and Vuk Draskovic.
Green for Danger, directed by Sidney Gilliat, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Play the Game.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1946!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1946 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Silvio Rodríguez: Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Vuk Draskovic
- Jean-Paul Bailly: French public company executive, the chairman of the group La Poste from September 2002 to September 2013.
- Suzy Chaffee: American Olympic skier and occasional actor.
- Nathan Jung: Chinese American actor and stuntman.
- Brian Cadd: Australian singer-songwriter keyboard player and producer (The Groop Axiom and The Flying Burrito Brothers).
- Silvio Rodriguez: Cuban poet.
- Joe Dante: Director.
- Minister Drees begins emergency rule of old age facilities