Sunday 29 September 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on September 29, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Don Castle and Harold Laurence Walters.
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1918!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1918 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Don Castle: Texas, United States -- Actor (Born to Speed, Tombstone, Motor Patrol).
- Harold Laurence Walters: Composer.
- Henri Tessier: France sport Champion.
- Allied forces score a decisive breakthrough of the Hindenburg Line.
- World War I: The Hindenburg Line is broken by Allied forces. Bulgaria signs an armistice.
- Bulgaria requests an armistice in WWI.
- October ndash Mammy Lou becomes the oldest person to ever star in a film, at age 114.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When We Meet in the Sweet Bye and Bye - Sterling Trio
- The Garden of My Dreams - Charles Hart