Tuesday 29 September 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Karl August Andersen and Ted Decorsia.
while The Virginian by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1903 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Karl August Andersen: Composer.
- Ted Decorsia: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Police Chief Hegedorn-Steve Canyon).
- Diana Vreeland: French-American columnist and editor in the field of fashion.
- Prussia becomes the first locality to require mandatory drivers licenses for operators of motor vehicles.
- October ndash Frank Nelson Cole proves that 2ampsupamp67amp/supamp-1 is composite by factoring it as 193,707,721 761,838,257,287 after trying every Sunday for 3 years.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?