Tuesday 29 September 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Diana Vreeland and Karl August Andersen.
Hiawatha, directed by Jan Northcutt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 September 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 September 1903!
Which were the important events of 29 September 1903 ?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- French Republican Calendar - Amarante (Amaranth) Day, eighth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Diana Vreeland: French-American columnist and editor in the field of fashion.
- Karl August Andersen: Composer.
- Ted Decorsia: Brooklyn, New York -- Actor (Police Chief Hegedorn-Steve Canyon).
- Prussia becomes the first locality to require mandatory drivers licenses for operators of motor vehicles.
- October ndash Frank Nelson Cole proves that 2ampsupamp67amp/supamp-1 is composite by factoring it as 193,707,721 761,838,257,287 after trying every Sunday for 3 years.