Tuesday September 29, 1903
US date format: 9/29/1903, UK date format: 29/9/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on September 29, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Diana Vreeland and Karl August Andersen.
Uncle Tom's Cabin, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of September 29, 1903?
- Argentina, Inventor's Day - L�szl= J=zsef Bfr='s birthday.
- England, Ireland - One of the four Quarter days in the Irish calendar
- Also see September 29 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Michaelmas - Christian feast of the Archangels St. Michael, St. Gabriel, and St. Raphael
- See more
- Prussia becomes the first locality to require mandatory drivers licenses for operators of motor vehicles.