Thursday 30 March 1911
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dennis Gomm and Ekrem Akurgal.
Hamlet, directed by William G.B. Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Prodigal Judge by Vaughan Kester was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1911!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1911 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tickle Toes - American Quartet
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?