Saturday 30 April 1910
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 30, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Georges Rose and Srirangam Srinivasarao.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1910 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
- Srirangam Srinivasarao: Telugu poet and lyricist.
- Georges Rose: France sport Champion.
- Raymond Jullien-Vieroz: Grenoble physician.
- Levi Celerio: Filipino pianist violinist and composer (d. 2002).
- Sri Sri: Indian poet and songwriter (d. 1983).
- Cleveland Indians pitcher Addie Joss wins second no-hitter beating Chicago White Sox.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Daisies Won't Tell - Arthur Clough
- By the Light of the Silvery Moon - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- That Mesmerizing Mendelssohn Tune - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan