Saturday 30 March 1918US date format: 3/30/1918, UK date format: 30/3/1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pearl Bailey and Sam Walton.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1918 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Sam Walton: Businessman.
- Pearl Bailey: Actress.
- John Gray: FRS / marine biologist.
- Joseph Allen Jr: Boston, Massachusetts -- Actor (Death of a Champion).
- Joaquin Gutierrez Mangel: Costa Rican writer who won multiple awards, and whose children's book Cocorí has been translated into ten languages.
- Stanley Cup: Toronto Arenas (NHL) beat Vancouver Millionaires (PCHA), 3 games to 2.
- Outburst of bloody March Events in Baku and other locations of Baku Governorate.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dark Town Strutters' Ball - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Sweet Little Buttercup - Elizabeth Spencer & Shannon Four