Saturday 30 March 1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Gray and Joseph Allen Jr.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
while The Amazing Interlude by Mary Roberts Rinehart was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1918 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- John Gray: FRS / marine biologist.
- Joseph Allen Jr: Boston, Massachusetts -- Actor (Death of a Champion).
- Joaquin Gutierrez Mangel: Costa Rican writer who won multiple awards, and whose children's book Cocorí has been translated into ten languages.
- Stanley Cup: Toronto Arenas (NHL) beat Vancouver Millionaires (PCHA), 3 games to 2.
- Outburst of bloody March Events in Baku and other locations of Baku Governorate.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Dark Town Strutters' Ball - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Sweet Little Buttercup - Elizabeth Spencer & Shannon Four
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?