Wednesday 30 April 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 30, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Wilfried Jentzsh and Maurice Lira.
I'll Wait for You, directed by Robert B. Sinclair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 April 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1941!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1941 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
- Wilfried Jentzsh: Composer.
- Maurice Lira
- Stavros Dimas: Greek lawyer and politician Greek Minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Johnny Farina: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Santo & Johnny).
- Spread of Judaism begins in Croatia.