Saturday 31 July 1943US date format: 7/31/1943, UK date format: 31/7/1943
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 31, 1943). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sab Shimono and Stephanie Forrester.
Heaven Can Wait, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 July 1943
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1943!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1943 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Sab Shimono: American actor and singer.
- Stephanie Forrester: Actress (Bold & the Beautiful).
- Susan Flannery in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Leslie Stewart - Dallas).
- Carla Glasgow: LPGA golfer.
- Lobo : American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- William Bennett: American journalist and politician 3rd United States Secretary of Education.
- Laurent Davenas: French magistrate, a judge's son, who has spent his entire career as a prosecutor.
- Hedley Verity: English cricketer and soldier (d. 1943).
- Transport nr 58 departs with French Jews to Nazi Germany