Saturday 18 July 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shirley Strickland de la Hunty and Hubert Doggart.
Pretty Ladies, directed by Monta Bell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
while The Little French Girl by Anne Douglas Sedgwick was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 July 1925!
Which were the important events of 18 July 1925 ?
- Uruguay - Constitution Day
- Shirley Strickland de la Hunty: Austria -- 100m dash (1948 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Hubert Doggart: Former England cricketer.
- Jaime de Mora y Aragon: Spanish aristocracy, nicknamed Fabiolo in Italy.
- Shirley Strickland: Australian runner and hurdler (d. 2004).
- Friedrich Zimmermann: German lawyer and politician German Federal Minister of the Interior (d. 2012).
- Louis Nazaire Begin: Roman Catholic cardinal and Archbishop of Quebec (Born 1840).
- Hitler publishes Mein Kampf
- Adolf Hitler publishes his personal manifesto Mein Kampf.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?