Monday 31 March 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 31, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Rolf Harris and John Astin.
Lovin' the Ladies, directed by Melville W. Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 March 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1930 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
Famous Birthdays:31 March
- Ludwig Schuler: German politician (Born 1836).
- The Motion Pictures Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in film, in the U.S., for the next thirty eight years.
- The Motion Pictures Production Code is instituted in the United States, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in motion pictures for the next 40 years.