Monday 31 March 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Ladies of Leisure, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
while Exile by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1930 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 31 March
- Ludwig Schuler: German politician (Born 1836).
- The Motion Pictures Production Code is instituted, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in film, in the U.S., for the next thirty eight years.
- The Motion Pictures Production Code is instituted in the United States, imposing strict guidelines on the treatment of sex, crime, religion and violence in motion pictures for the next 40 years.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?