Monday 31 March 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Etta Baker .
Les Misérables, Part 2: Fantine, directed by Albert Capellani, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Amateur Gentleman by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1913!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1913 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Etta Baker: American singer and guitarist (d. 2006).
- John Pierpont Morgan US banker/CEO (US Steel Corp): dies at age 75.
- J P Morgan: American financier (Born 1837).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Beautiful Doll Good-Bye - American Quartet
- John McCormack - Where the River Shannon Flows
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?