Wednesday 31 March 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 31, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Arthur Conte and Emile Manaire.
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 31 March 1920 ?
- Saint Cornelia
- CTsar Ch�vez Day - official holiday in five states and many cities across the U.S.
- Freedom Day in Malta.
- Saint Amos
- Saint Benjamin
- Blessed Hendrik Werner
- Saint Balbina of Rome
- New Jersey - Thomas Mundy Peterson Day.
- Arthur Conte: Salses Politician.
- Marga [Sara: Voeten-] Minco Dutch writer (Bitter Herb).
- Emile Manaire: France sport Champion.
- Deborah Cavendish: Duchess of Devonshire, English noble.
- Paul Zorner: German soldier and pilot (d. 2014).
- British parliament accept Irish "Home Rule"-law.
- The Government of Ireland Act 1920 is presented in the British Parliament.