Friday 3 July 1953
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK I Believe by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
The Band Wagon, directed by Vincente Minnelli, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while The Silver Chalice by Thomas B. Costain was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1953!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1953 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Alynne Beth Amkraut: Amityville, New York -- Entertainer.
- Frank Tanana: Baseball pitcher (California Angels).
- 67th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: Vic Seixas beats Kurt Nielsen (97 63 64)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1953 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?