Wednesday 3 July 1963
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Easier Said Than Done by The Essex.
In UK From Me To You by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Summer Magic, directed by James Neilson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while Seven Days In May by Fletcher Knebel and Charles W. Bailey II was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1963!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1963 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Tracey Emin: English artist.
- Frédéric Oudéa: French businessman, the Chief Executive Officer to Société Générale and the president of the European Banking Federation, effective 1 January 2015.
- Frédéric Dussenne: Belgian actor and theatre director.
- Don August: Baseball player.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?