Friday 3 July 1964
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Get Around by The Beach Boys.
In UK It's Over by Roy Orbison was in the top 5 hits.
The Masque of the Red Death, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 July 1964!
Which were the important events of 3 July 1964 ?
- National holiday in Belarus
- Feast day of Saint Thomas
- Start of the Dog Days
- Joanne Harris: English author and academic.
- Yeardley Smith: French-born American actress.
- Gary Ryan: Rocker (Blackhearts).
- Joe Hamorski: Peru, Indiana -- Nike golfer (1994 NIKE Greater Greenville-9th).
- Louis Clark: NFL receiver (Seattle) / WLAF coach (Amsterdam Admirals).
- Pia Reyes: Manila, Philippines -- Playmate (Nov, 1988)
- Warren Newson: Newnan, Georgia -- Outfielder (Texas Rangers)
- 78th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: Roy Emerson beats Stolle (64 12-10 46 63)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beach Boys - I Get Around
- Millie Small - My Boy Lollipop
- Johnny Rivers - Memphis
- Gerry and the Pacemakers - Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
- Barbra Streisand - People
- Peter and Gordon - A World Without Love
- The Dixie Cups - Chapel Of Love
- The 4 Seasons - Rag Doll
- Billy J. Kramer with the Dakotas - Bad To Me
- The Dave Clark Five - Can't You See That She's Mine
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?