Saturday 3 October 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Steve Reich in New York City and Francis Deniau.
Libeled Lady, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1936!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1936 ?
- Steve Reich in New York City: New York, USA; composer (My Name is).
- Francis Deniau: French ecclesiastic in the Roman Catholic religion.
- Steve Reich: American contemporary avant-garde composer, one of the best-known exponents of minimalism in music.
- John Heisman: American football player and coach (d. 1936).
- Yanks set new attendance record of 64,842 in 3rd game of World Series
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?