Wednesday 27 November 1968
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Vartan .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Love Child by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Skidoo, directed by Otto Preminger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Klart spår till Tomteboda.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1968!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1968 ?
- Michael Vartan: French-American actor whose good looks brought him acclaim from US audiences beginning in 2001 for his role in "Alias," a five-season television hit starring Jennifer Garner.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 November 1968
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
- Dion - Abraham, Martin And John
- Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love
- Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
- Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
- Johnny Nash - Hold Me Tight
- Cream - White Room
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?