Friday 7 December 1917
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good for Nothing, directed by Carlyle Blackwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1917!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1917 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 07 December
- Leon Minkus: German-born Czech composer and violinist (Born 1826).
- US becomes 13th country to declare war on Austria during World War I.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1917 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Some Sunday Morning - Ada Jones & M.J. O'Connell
- (Goodbye, and Luck Be with You) Laddie Boy - Nora Bayes
- Over There - Billy Murray
- In Lilac Time (When You Stole This Heart of Mine) - Charles King & Elizabeth Brice
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1917?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 7 December 1917 and get them!