Tuesday 7 December 1943
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Spider Woman, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 December 1943!
Which were the important events of 7 December 1943 ?
- United States - Pearl Harbor Day (observance)
- International Civil Aviation Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Ambrose: Memorial
- Susan Isaacs: American author and screenwriter.
- Nick Katz: American mathematician and academic.
- Bernard Parks: American police officer and politician.
- Bernard C Parks: Chief of the Los Angeles Police Department.
- Sue Johnston: British exceptional, versatile actress who portrayed the frumpy, put-upon Sheila Grant in "Brookside," November 1982-1990.
- John Ramsey: American businessman with a successful life, married to former beauty queen Patricia Ann Paugh (born 12/29/1956 in Parkersburg, WV) with whom he had two kids, Burke (born 1/27/1987) and JonBenet (born 8/06/1990). He had two older kids from a prior marriage. The family lived in a 15-room Tudor style home in Boulder, Colorado.
- Nicholas Katz: American mathematician
- Goran Lennmarker: Swedish politician
- John Bouber [Blom]: Actor / Author (Bluejackets), dies at 22.
- Cairo: President Roosevelt travels back to the US
- Chiara Lubich starts the Focolare Movement in Trent, northern Italy, during WWII.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1943 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?