Tuesday 7 March 1950
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Stage Fright, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Parasites by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 1950!
Which were the important events of 7 March 1950 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
- Iris Chacón: Puerto Rican actress singer and dancer.
- Billy DuPree: American football player.
- J Richard: American baseball player.
- Franco Harris: American pro football player with the Pittsburgh Steelers, one of the best running backs ever to play in the NFL.
- Billy Joe Dupree: American football player.
- Mark Pinter: American actor, mainly on television, including episodes of various series and soap operas.
- Iris Chacon: Puerto Rican singer and dancer
- Mark Pinter in Decorah: Iowa, USA; actor (Karl - Behind the Screen, Another World).
- Alois Treindl: German-Swiss physicist, programmer of astrological software, entrepreneur, publisher, and professional astrologer. He is the founder and director of the company "Astrodienst", an astrological calculation and interpretation service. He has conducted research in the field of artificial intelligence, *Astro*Intelligence* in connection with astrological text interpretations of Liz Greene, Robert Hand and Mona Riegger, and is well known for his popular and informative Website (e.g. world atlas, time
- Ice Pairs Championship at London won by K Kennedy and P Kennedy (USA)
- Ladies Figure Skating Championship in London won by Alena Vrzanova CZE
- Men Figure Skating Championship in London won by Richard Button (USA)
- Cold War: The Soviet Union issues a statement denying that Klaus Fuchs served as a Soviet spy.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?